Kuali Rice Development
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-10102

Update KIM permissions for edit document in master data source

    Details

    • Type: Task Task
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Critical Critical
    • Resolution: Complete
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2.3.1
    • Component/s: Database
    • Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-3467Install document types for the KIM permission and responsibility documents
      KULRICE-8349Insert guest KIM data in master data source
      KULRICE-8322Apply database updates for messages to master data source
      KULRICE-2802Update the rule QuickLinks page to support KIM responsibilities, roles, and permissions at the document type level
      KULRICE-4082Kim Permission document isn't able to edit permissions with KimType of 10 because it can't find the ParameterDetailType matching the namespace and componentName.
      KULRICE-4259rice routing rule delegation document type didn't end up in the rice kualie client master data source (is missing in test drive and the distribution)
      KULRICE-7777Qualifier resolvers on KIM documents were not updated for Rice 2.0 classes
      KULRICE-7792DB Update: Qualifier resolvers on KIM documents were not updated for Rice 2.0 classes
      KULRICE-3301Missing Permission data disallows some editing of KIM data in Rice
      KULRICE-7185Optimization of KIM Permission Checks
    • Rice Module:
      KNS, KRAD
    • KRAD Feature Area:
      Document
    • Sprint:
      2.3.1 Sprint 1
    • KAI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • KTI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Code Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Include in Release Notes?:
      Yes

      Description

      Run the attached update script to the master data source for 2.3

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Jessica Coltrin (Inactive) added a comment -

          deferring to 2.3.1 since the db fix was discovered at the 11th hour. Matt (with KPME hat on) discussed with KPME technical folks and it should work for them to have it fixed in 2.3.1.

          Show
          Jessica Coltrin (Inactive) added a comment - deferring to 2.3.1 since the db fix was discovered at the 11th hour. Matt (with KPME hat on) discussed with KPME technical folks and it should work for them to have it fixed in 2.3.1.
          Hide
          Peter Giles (Inactive) added a comment -

          Flipped the CI jobs from 2.2 to 2.3. That means that RICEDBA is officially the 2.3 master now.

          Show
          Peter Giles (Inactive) added a comment - Flipped the CI jobs from 2.2 to 2.3. That means that RICEDBA is officially the 2.3 master now.
          Hide
          Peter Giles (Inactive) added a comment -

          (apologies for the dupe comment from the work log – in the future I'll keep it all in the comments stream)

          Spent a bunch of time wrestling with the intellij formatter to try to get this looking nice. The options are very limited there, and I ended up filing a couple of tickets with JetBrains to hopefully make that better in the future: http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-111931, http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-111930.

          In any case, I got the code looking how I want it to with a lot of manual work. I plan on translating this to the MySQL dialect tomorrow. All the function calls will need translation.

          Once it's translated and the SQL is verified to be valid on both platforms, I'll apply the Oracle version to the master database and commit the scripts.

          Show
          Peter Giles (Inactive) added a comment - (apologies for the dupe comment from the work log – in the future I'll keep it all in the comments stream) Spent a bunch of time wrestling with the intellij formatter to try to get this looking nice. The options are very limited there, and I ended up filing a couple of tickets with JetBrains to hopefully make that better in the future: http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-111931 , http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-111930 . In any case, I got the code looking how I want it to with a lot of manual work. I plan on translating this to the MySQL dialect tomorrow. All the function calls will need translation. Once it's translated and the SQL is verified to be valid on both platforms, I'll apply the Oracle version to the master database and commit the scripts.

            People

            • Assignee:
              Peter Giles (Inactive)
              Reporter:
              Jerry Neal (Inactive)
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                Estimated:
                Original Estimate - 4 hours Original Estimate - 4 hours
                4h
                Remaining:
                Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
                0m
                Logged:
                Time Spent - 6 hours, 41 minutes
                6h 41m

                  Agile

                    Structure Helper Panel