Some data issues that have come up. We need to leave them in 2.3.x data but should remove them in the future.
- There is a node (SELECT * FROM KREW_RTE_BRCH_PROTO_T WHERE BRCH_NM = "ApprovalBranch" AND RTE_BRCH_PROTO_ID = "2422") which technically should not be in the bootstrap data set, but because of the way that the cleanup script is written, it was added there. We never use RTE_BRCH_PROTO_ID in KREW_RTE_NODE_T.
- The demo script 2014-03-06--
KULRICE-10809.sql was put in the wrong location. It should be in client. It will not affect our bootstrap data set, but we need to put in a correction script for that.
- There is an entry in KRIM_PERM_T in bootstrap (SELECT * FROM KRIM_PERM_T WHERE NMSPC_CD = "KR-RULE-TEST") that has a namespace that does not exist in the bootstrap database. This needs to be evaluated and fixed.
- All of the documents that are in KREW_DOC_HDR_T should be removed.
- The KRCR_CMPNT_SET_T and KRCR_DRVD_CMPNT_T content are auto generated on server startup. This data should be completely removed.
- The contents of KRIM_ENTITY_CACHE_T should be wiped as this is a cache.
Additional data corrections:
- There was a spelling mistake (UPDATE KRIM_PERM_T SET NM = REPLACE(NM, 'Apprive', 'Approve' ) WHERE NM LIKE '%Apprive%') that was only found in the master data set. It seems to be fine for the bootstrap data set, so I have corrected it.
- Data in some of the client tables (DELETE FROM KRNS_MAINT_DOC_T, DELETE FROM KRNS_MAINT_LOCK_T, DELETE FROM KRNS_DOC_HDR_T) was not being cleared from the server side equivalent in the demo data. This was determined to be a mistake as the same data should appear in the same context for both client and server side tables.
- We really can never remove any entries from KREW_DOC_TYP_T. This is a historical record and eliminating any entries with CUR_IND = 0 was a mistake in the cleanup scripts. I added these back into the bootstrap data but no correction scripts are necessary as the affected documents have been reingested in later versions and thus the added entries are merely historical data. The same goes for any tables related to KREW_DOC_TYP_T and also for KRCR_STYLE_T.