Kuali Rice Development
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-11659

Additive Database Structure: Testing and code cleanup

    Details

    • Type: Improvement Improvement
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.4
    • Fix Version/s: 2.5
    • Component/s: Database
    • Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-11623Implement additive dataset database structure
      KULRICE-11657Additive Database Structure: Adapt DevOps libraries to compensate
      KULRICE-11656Additive Database Structure: Split Up Impex Resources
      KULRICE-11658Additive Database Structure: Adapt maven goals from impex project
      KULRICE-3700Apply the modifications resulting from the addition of DataDictionarySearchableAttributeTest to the master databases
      KULRICE-1811Code cleanup
      KULRICE-6608Misc. KRMS Code cleanup
      KULRICE-5683Apply KRMS test data to master database
      KULRICE-8858Tables - create accessible table structure
      KULRICE-50Document the structure of all of our database components in the project
    • Sprint:
      Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 1, Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 2
    • KAI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • KTI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Code Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Include in Release Notes?:
      Yes

      Description

      These changes need to be brought on to a branch for final code verification and testing on the backup CI server to make sure that the datasets are being calculated correctly. This includes verifying that the now old cleanup scripts are being accounted for in the new data sets.

      Also need to verify that the bootstrap datasets are free from demo data.

        Activity

        Hide
        Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited

        Possibly move

        org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataLocationProfileConfig
        org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataTypeProfileConfig
        org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfFilterConfig
        org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfGroupProfileConfig

        to kuali-util project.

        Show
        Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited Possibly move org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataLocationProfileConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataTypeProfileConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfFilterConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfGroupProfileConfig to kuali-util project.
        Hide
        Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment -

        I've identified a long-standing issue with our data. In the bootstrap data, all client data is reflected in the server as well. In the demo data, only the bootstrap client demo data should be in the server demo data. I will have to figure out some way to correct this as well.

        Show
        Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - I've identified a long-standing issue with our data. In the bootstrap data, all client data is reflected in the server as well. In the demo data, only the bootstrap client demo data should be in the server demo data. I will have to figure out some way to correct this as well.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Kristina Taylor (Inactive)
            Reporter:
            Kristina Taylor (Inactive)
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Time Tracking

              Estimated:
              Original Estimate - 2 days
              2d
              Remaining:
              Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
              0m
              Logged:
              Time Spent - 2 days
              2d

                Agile

                  Structure Helper Panel