Uploaded image for project: 'Kuali Rice Development'
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-11659

Additive Database Structure: Testing and code cleanup

    Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.4
    • Fix Version/s: 2.5
    • Component/s: Database
    • Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Sprint:
      Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 1, Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 2
    • KAI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • KTI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Code Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Include in Release Notes?:
      Yes

      Description

      These changes need to be brought on to a branch for final code verification and testing on the backup CI server to make sure that the datasets are being calculated correctly. This includes verifying that the now old cleanup scripts are being accounted for in the new data sets.

      Also need to verify that the bootstrap datasets are free from demo data.

        Attachments

          Activity

          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) created issue -
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Fix Version/s 2.5 [ 17044 ]
          Fix Version/s 2.4 [ 16913 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Parent KULRICE-11623 [ 130650 ]
          Issue Type Sub Task [ 43 ] Improvement [ 4 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Epic Link KULRICE-11623 [ 130650 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Assignee Kristina Taylor [ kbtaylor ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Description These changes need to be brought on to a branch for final code verification and testing on the backup CI server to make sure that the datasets are being calculated correctly. This includes verifying that the now old cleanup scripts are being accounted for in the new data sets. These changes need to be brought on to a branch for final code verification and testing on the backup CI server to make sure that the datasets are being calculated correctly. This includes verifying that the now old cleanup scripts are being accounted for in the new data sets.

          Also need to verify that the bootstrap datasets are free from demo data.
          Hide
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited

          Possibly move

          org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataLocationProfileConfig
          org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataTypeProfileConfig
          org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfFilterConfig
          org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfGroupProfileConfig

          to kuali-util project.

          Show
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited Possibly move org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataLocationProfileConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfDataTypeProfileConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfFilterConfig org.kuali.rice.db.config.profile.MetaInfGroupProfileConfig to kuali-util project.
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Sprint Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 1 [ 330 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Rank Ranked lower
          Hide
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment -

          I've identified a long-standing issue with our data. In the bootstrap data, all client data is reflected in the server as well. In the demo data, only the bootstrap client demo data should be in the server demo data. I will have to figure out some way to correct this as well.

          Show
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - I've identified a long-standing issue with our data. In the bootstrap data, all client data is reflected in the server as well. In the demo data, only the bootstrap client demo data should be in the server demo data. I will have to figure out some way to correct this as well.
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Status Open [ 1 ] In Progress [ 3 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Sprint Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 1 [ 330 ] Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 1, Core 2.5.0-m5 Sprint 2 [ 330, 339 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Rank Ranked higher
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Rank Ranked higher
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) logged work - 18/Jul/14 10:46 AM
          • Time Spent:
            2 days
             
            <No comment>
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Remaining Estimate 2 days [ 57600 ] 0 minutes [ 0 ]
          Time Spent 2 days [ 57600 ]
          Worklog Id 97698 [ 97698 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Status In Progress [ 3 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
          Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
          kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive) made changes -
          Rank Ranked lower
          masargen Matt Sargent made changes -
          Status Resolved [ 5 ] Closed [ 6 ]

            People

            • Assignee:
              kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive)
              Reporter:
              kbtaylor Kristina Taylor (Inactive)
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                Estimated:
                Original Estimate - 2 days
                2d
                Remaining:
                Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
                0m
                Logged:
                Time Spent - 2 days
                2d