Kuali Rice Development
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-12852

Direct inquiry icon is not appearing for sub account on travel account maintenance document

    Details

    • Type: Bug Fix Bug Fix
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.5
    • Fix Version/s: 2.5.1
    • Component/s: Development
    • Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-10467KRAD Demo Travel Account Inquiry Sub Accounts do not collapse
      KULRICE-8544Travel Account Maintenance (New) Document: Account Number issues
      KULRICE-3356"Travel Account" field on Travel Request creation page is not working properly
      KULRICE-13213AFT Failure DemoTravelAccountMaintenanceEditAft testDemoTravelAccountMaintenanceEdit Duplicate Sub Accounts (Travel Sub Account Number) are not allowed no longer displayed
      KULRICE-6855Travel Account Maintenance document routes to exception
      KULRICE-11715Fill AFT Per-Screen Item Gap: KRAD Demo: Travel Account Maintenance (Edit)
      KULRICE-11814Exception on travel account maintenance document
      KULRICE-13768Create AFT for Travel Account Bulk Update
      KULRICE-11610Travel Account Maintenance document stays in initiated status after being submitted
      KULRICE-11997Travel Account Inquiry with Collections not rendering
    • Rice Team:
      Middleware
    • Sprint:
      Middleware 2.5.1 Sprint 1
    • KAI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • KTI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Code Review Status:
      Not Required
    • Include in Release Notes?:
      Yes
    • Story Points:
      3

      Activity

      Hide
      Claus Niesen added a comment -

      Does it make sense to have an inquiry on the Travel Sub Account Number and Travel Account Number?

      Show
      Claus Niesen added a comment - Does it make sense to have an inquiry on the Travel Sub Account Number and Travel Account Number?
      Hide
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment -

      This seems to have been caused by KULRICE-12636, where since one of the primary keys of the sub account is not being rendered then it does not show the inquiry. The primary key in question is also the primary key of the parent object. I think this is a setup issue on our part.

      Show
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - This seems to have been caused by KULRICE-12636 , where since one of the primary keys of the sub account is not being rendered then it does not show the inquiry. The primary key in question is also the primary key of the parent object. I think this is a setup issue on our part.
      Hide
      Sona Sona (Inactive) added a comment -

      Even though I have made the changes for KNS equivalency, I don't think showing direct inquiry for subaccount as part of Account creation makes sense. Sub account inquiry requires an account number and in a NEW account form where would the account number come from?

      Also, to get the direct inquiry working I had to dynamically set the account number to the subaccount's account number field through JS and that required using KRAD's fieldGroup. With that change KRAD is no longer enforcing requiredness on subaccount number even after being marked as required="true"

      Show
      Sona Sona (Inactive) added a comment - Even though I have made the changes for KNS equivalency, I don't think showing direct inquiry for subaccount as part of Account creation makes sense. Sub account inquiry requires an account number and in a NEW account form where would the account number come from? Also, to get the direct inquiry working I had to dynamically set the account number to the subaccount's account number field through JS and that required using KRAD's fieldGroup. With that change KRAD is no longer enforcing requiredness on subaccount number even after being marked as required="true"
      Hide
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment -

      I think the problem is more that the framework is not doing the required check on the field group. I'll look into it more.

      Show
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - I think the problem is more that the framework is not doing the required check on the field group. I'll look into it more.
      Hide
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited

      I found the issue and attached the solution. It looks like the CollectionGroupLineBuilder was not taking into account fields within a field group when adjusting ids. So I programmed it so it would go deeper into that field group to adjust the ids. Now every add line has the correct suffix on it and will be picked up by the validator.

      I'm working on KULRICE-13895, which is also related to the field group bug, so I will commit all this stuff with mine.

      Show
      Kristina Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - - edited I found the issue and attached the solution. It looks like the CollectionGroupLineBuilder was not taking into account fields within a field group when adjusting ids. So I programmed it so it would go deeper into that field group to adjust the ids. Now every add line has the correct suffix on it and will be picked up by the validator. I'm working on KULRICE-13895 , which is also related to the field group bug, so I will commit all this stuff with mine.
      Hide
      Martin Taylor (Inactive) added a comment -

      Closing 2.5.1 Development

      Show
      Martin Taylor (Inactive) added a comment - Closing 2.5.1 Development

        People

        • Assignee:
          Sona Sona (Inactive)
          Reporter:
          Shannon Hess
        • Votes:
          0 Vote for this issue
          Watchers:
          5 Start watching this issue

          Dates

          • Created:
            Updated:
            Resolved:

            Agile

              Structure Helper Panel