Hi Shubhangi, I committed some changes related to this because I wanted to get it in a good state prior to the re-modularization work. When just get a chance take a look at the changeset I committed:
Essentially, there were some issues in the ActionList.jsp where the proper data wasn't being pulled out. I also modified where it gets the list of current nodes from (DocumentRouteHeaderValue.currentRouteLevelName which creates a nice String view of the current nodes).
Also, I modified the preferences so that these 2 columns are hidden by default unless the user goes in and changes that in their preferences. This will help to minimize impact when people upgrade.
The code in and around the Action List can be a bit confusing as you probably noticed So please let me know if you have any questions about the changes I made.
I tested this and it appears to be working as I would expect so I'm going to go ahead and resolve this one.