This is going to require at least the following:
1) get a tomcat environment set up on wsa131 for this
2) modify the app deployment script to allow for checkouts from SVN
3) add a "dist" target to our build.xml which can do a regexp to change environment in rice-config.xml, runs the dist-standalone target,and copies resulting war to the appropriate location for the appdeploy script to deploy it.
4) Get a /usr/local/rice directory setup on wsa131 with write permissions to kualicfg
5) Set up rice-config.xml in /usr/local/rice and env-rice-config.xml for environment specific configuration.
6) Configure database connections for environment. For now just point to rice092dev? Or should it have it's own dedicated database that we can test upgrades on?
7) Determine what app code should be, kr?
I'm going to start with sending the esa requests to get everything set up and look at modifying the appdeploy script to allow for subversion checkouts.