Details

    • Type: Task Task
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 1.0
    • Component/s: Development
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-2322Remove all references to "Onestart" in the Rice codebase
      KULRICE-1290Remove/Rename all references to "eden", "en", "Onestart"
      KULRICE-9671Remove all references to Hibernate dependencies
      KULRICE-10149Remove all reference to now deprecated SequenceAccessorService and DatabasePlatform.getNextValueSQL
      KULRICE-12481Fix/remove all references to OJB in the KRAD Guide
      KULRICE-2518Remove all references to KimConstants.TEMP_GROUP_NAMESPACE
      KULRICE-2793Remove WebApplicationGlobalResourceLifecycle and references to it
      KULRICE-2016Remove references to AttributeReferenceDummy from JSP layer and replace where possible
      KULRICE-10774Remove isSessionDocument() method and references
      KULRICE-2188Removed references to notification.ojb.platform configuration parameter
    • Rice Module:
      KNS, KEW

      Description

      This is old terminology from the old days of workflow. Essentially, the FlexDoc object was replaced by WorkflowDocument. There are quite a few comments in the KNS where this is referenced as well as some error messages.

        Activity

        Hide
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment -

        Removed all references to FlexDoc also changed the method names

        Show
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment - Removed all references to FlexDoc also changed the method names
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        Hi Shubhangi, for these issues go ahead and keep them assigned to you but just mark them as Resolved when done.

        Also, for this one I still think there are some uses of the term flexdoc in the code. Just do a search in Eclipse for that term. I got 85 matches in java files. Thanks!

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - Hi Shubhangi, for these issues go ahead and keep them assigned to you but just mark them as Resolved when done. Also, for this one I still think there are some uses of the term flexdoc in the code. Just do a search in Eclipse for that term. I got 85 matches in java files. Thanks!
        Hide
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment -

        Hi Eric,
        I have removed all the references to FlexDoc I searched in Eclipse just now and did not find any occurences.
        I did find the link to mark the issue as fixed or resolved.
        thanks

        Show
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment - Hi Eric, I have removed all the references to FlexDoc I searched in Eclipse just now and did not find any occurences. I did find the link to mark the issue as fixed or resolved. thanks
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        Hi Shubhangi, are you saying you weren't able to find the link to mark the issue as fixed or resolved? If so, there is a link on the left-hand side of the JIRA issue which says "Resolve Issue". Just click that.

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - Hi Shubhangi, are you saying you weren't able to find the link to mark the issue as fixed or resolved? If so, there is a link on the left-hand side of the JIRA issue which says "Resolve Issue". Just click that.
        Hide
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment -

        I can see the "Resolve Issue" link now, earlier I could see only "Start Progress" link.

        Show
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment - I can see the "Resolve Issue" link now, earlier I could see only "Start Progress" link.
        Hide
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment -

        Removed old term Flexdoc

        Show
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment - Removed old term Flexdoc
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        Ah, probably because you weren't in the kuali-developers group

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - Ah, probably because you weren't in the kuali-developers group
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        One more note on this. I removed FLEXDOC_ELEMENT from EdenConstants and put it on StandardDocumentContent as LEGACY_FLEXDOC_ELEMENT and changed the value back to "flexdoc". I think this exists for backward compatibility purposes. In the future we may look at writing a conversion script for this to convert old XML content.

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - One more note on this. I removed FLEXDOC_ELEMENT from EdenConstants and put it on StandardDocumentContent as LEGACY_FLEXDOC_ELEMENT and changed the value back to "flexdoc". I think this exists for backward compatibility purposes. In the future we may look at writing a conversion script for this to convert old XML content.
        Hide
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment -

        Seems so, I had searched on Jira Documentation but did not get any hint about these links.

        Show
        Shubhangi Timble (Inactive) added a comment - Seems so, I had searched on Jira Documentation but did not get any hint about these links.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Shubhangi Timble (Inactive)
            Reporter:
            Eric Westfall
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Time Tracking

              Estimated:
              Original Estimate - 1 hour
              1h
              Remaining:
              Remaining Estimate - 1 hour
              1h
              Logged:
              Time Spent - Not Specified
              Not Specified

                Structure Helper Panel