Kuali Rice Development
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-3021

Clean up the StandardGenericXMLSearchableAttribute and related code

    Details

    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-12814Clean up datasource configuration
      KULRICE-5745Clean up old constants, code, etc. that reference document search generator and result processor since they no longer exist
      KULRICE-14148Clean up DemoTravelAccountLookUpAft.testXss
      KULRICE-2444Ensure all old KEW Lookupable implementations are cleaned up and removed
      KULRICE-1065clean up old db import/export code
      KULRICE-2477Clean up references in JPA support code to Hibernate where possible
      KULRICE-5455clean up action data model
      KULRICE-4662Clean up KEW services
      KULRICE-228Clean up lib directory
      KULRICE-5657Clean up configurers

      Description

      THis needs to be cleaned up to ensure that any features that we lost as a result of the conversion are no longer supported (i.e auto-wildcarding). The differences also need to be documented.

      It seems like it would be nice if the existing search attributes work with the old xml (even if it has wildcards, etc. in it stored in the database). But the import should not allow for those pieces of xml (so the XSD schema needs to be updated).

      ALso as part of this, we will need to deal with the Lookup url issue. This related to a couple other Rice issues, KULRICE-2233 and KULRICE-2628. Coordinate with eric on that because those issues are currently assigned to him and similiar changes will need to be made for WorkflowAttribute classes.

      Also, as part of this, we should clean up and get the unit tests related to the XML search attributes working.

        Activity

        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        Chris, hadn't talked to you in awhile. I assume this is something you aren't actively working on?

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - Chris, hadn't talked to you in awhile. I assume this is something you aren't actively working on?
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        I've fixed the lookup issue as well as removing all of the "auto wildcarding" configuration options. I also hooked back up the ability to specify case sensitive/insensitive which lookups support but had been unhooked from the doc search stuff for some reason. I've also updated the searchingConfig sections of the RuleAttribute.xsd

        I've created KRDOC issues to ensure the changes get documented in the release notes.

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - I've fixed the lookup issue as well as removing all of the "auto wildcarding" configuration options. I also hooked back up the ability to specify case sensitive/insensitive which lookups support but had been unhooked from the doc search stuff for some reason. I've also updated the searchingConfig sections of the RuleAttribute.xsd I've created KRDOC issues to ensure the changes get documented in the release notes.
        Hide
        Eric Westfall added a comment -

        Bulk change of all Rice 1.0 issues to closed after public release.

        Show
        Eric Westfall added a comment - Bulk change of all Rice 1.0 issues to closed after public release.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Eric Westfall
            Reporter:
            Eric Westfall
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Time Tracking

              Estimated:
              Original Estimate - 3 days
              3d
              Remaining:
              Remaining Estimate - 3 days
              3d
              Logged:
              Time Spent - Not Specified
              Not Specified

                Structure Helper Panel