The scripts have been built for cleaning up the database and preparing the demo and bootstrap datasets for client and server databases. Now we need to add final packaging of these datasets into the build script. This should be as automated as possible, so process should be:
1) check out DBA project
2) import into a staging database for packaging purposes
3) run demo dataset cleanup against packaging database
4) run export of demo database
5) run bootstrap dataset cleanup against packaging database
6) run export of bootstrap database
7) add final dataset directories to the appropriate packages
This should be done for both the client and server databases. This will result in the following datasets:
Then each of these should be included in the following distributions:
Binary Distribution - should include all 4
WAR Distribution - should include both server datasets
Additionally, both of these distributions will need to include a packaged copy of the impex tool.
Lastly, documentation will need to be written (updated?) on how to package up the rice deliverables. And then the Installation guide will need to be updated to include information on how to use the datasets.
We should also provides docs on the differences between each of the datasets.