There are some apparent issues (and some suspected ones) with the way the routing rules for the sample travel app are set up, and the way the workflow is playing out:
- rule 'TravelRequest.Supervisor' is using rule template 'TravelerRequest-TravelerRouting'
- rule 'TravelRequest.FiscalOfficer' is using rule template 'TravelRequest-SupervisorRouting'
- the rule for template 'TravelRequest-AccountRouting' is named '659D86718DD514C7E0404F8189D877C3' and doesn't appear to be functioning
- in my test, the fiscal officer never had to approve
- looking at the rule template for TravelRequest-AccountRouting, it has the AccountAttribute rule attribute, but using the 'Routing Report' feature, the attribute isn't showing up as it should.