Affects Version/s: None
Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
KULRICE-6298 Remaining Issues from lightbox code review KULRICE-7179 Cleanup issues from Tooltip code review KULRICE-7581 Cleanup from Master/Detail Code Review KULRICE-8363 Review comments from RDV code review KULRICE-9830 IE back problems (iframes in lightboxes) KULRICE-9976 KRAD-Data Code review updates KULRICE-8595 Remove special CSS handling for lightboxes KULRICE-10309 In IE 9, DOM printing from Lightbox is broken KULRICE-8518 Directy Inquriy or Inquriy from Lookup Lightbox Returns to Document on Cancel KULRICE-11044 KRAD PoC - Problems with refreshId when used in a lightbox.
KAI Review Status:Not Required
KTI Review Status:Not Required
Issues discussed in lightbox code review that should be fixed:
1) Does center on scroll work for lightbox?
2) Rename LightBoxLookup and DirectInquiry (with link, and with post)
3) Make width/height actual properties on lightbox widget
4) Set autoScale to true by default (need to do testing to verify causes no problems) - doesn't work right now
5) Look into plugins for fancybox (like drag)
6) Add an option for script only on lightbox, make sure not refreshing page will not cause issues with framework (session form support)
7) Move returnTarget on View to LookupView
8) Consolidate java Lightbox class to one (LightBox and LightBoxLookup)
9) Rename ajaxCall to lightboxCall
10) JS Method to getContext() to get target
11) watermark.showAll still necessary?
12) Use blank lines for better readability
13) Do we need to post the page when going to a lookup? Can we just send the values from the page via script? Note: I think we might need an option to still do this. Default lookup parameters might get added with code or the lookup altered in some other way
14) Organization of fancybox files. Put in standard images (with fancybox subfolder)/scripts/css folders and remove fancybox folder