In other words, make sure that changing an agenda's context doesn't result in having invalid agenda contents
- The Context restricts the valid:
- Agenda Types
- Action Types
- Rule Types (once
- this one is perhaps suspect, should we just open the rules up for the whole namespace like we did with terms?
- The Namespace restricts the valid:
- The Rule Name when the context/namespace of an agenda is changed
- validate that all krms types that are used in the agenda, if they have a service name set, can get a non-null service instance for it.