Affects Version/s: None
Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
KULRICE-6623 Context namespace is not validated on Agenda submit. KULRICE-12898 Reevaluate how we are using the "Maintain KRMS Agenda" KULRICE-13872 When saving a new agenda, user must tab off of context field or use context lookup to prevent validation error KULRICE-12639 Agenda Lookup: Search box overlaps Create New link KULRICE-12235 KRAD - Client side validations do not work within a dialog KULRICE-6923 Agenda selection should support selecting agenda by name KULRICE-5298 Configure agenda editor's context and agenda lookups to do lookaheads KULRICE-9832 Look at Bootstrap validation/error display KULRICE-1331 Review KEW documentation quickly to make sure all of it's still valid KULRICE-5669 Agenda Rule behaving badly if no context is specified
KAI Review Status:Not Required
KTI Review Status:Not Required
In other words, make sure that changing an agenda's context doesn't result in having invalid agenda contents
- The Context restricts the valid:
- Agenda Types
- Action Types
- Rule Types (once
- this one is perhaps suspect, should we just open the rules up for the whole namespace like we did with terms?
- The Namespace restricts the valid:
- The Rule Name when the context/namespace of an agenda is changed
- validate that all krms types that are used in the agenda, if they have a service name set, can get a non-null service instance for it.