Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Not version specific
KULRICE-8627 Document client side disable functionality KULRICE-9032 cancelling a document with client side validation disabled KULRICE-6209 EN-548 Document Embedded Workflow Web Content Dependencies KULRICE-3783 Reduce client-side library dependencies for KEW thin client applications KULRICE-7991 Refactor client side state handling KULRICE-5156 Validate client side flag on view not being looked at for client side validation KULRICE-4724 Client side table sorting, paging KULRICE-4708 Support for client side field validation KULRICE-6835 Issues with client side validation KULRICE-13827 CI Client Side Testing using PageSpeed
We'll need to provide some good documentation on the client-side dependencies for the various version of workflow 2.3 (embedded, webservices, etc.).
Here's the list so far for embedded mode:
1) JOTM, XAPool, and friends (we'll want to list these out individually in the documentation)
2) Spring and spring-aop
3) Sit cache and eventframework jar
4) javamail and activation.jar
5) Commons Codec
6) Oracle driver if using oracle
7) XML parsing? (can we function off the standard jdk version? probably can)
8) Commons Lang >= 2.2 is also a dependency
9) backport-concurrent util is a dependency
Also, do we need to consider clients that want to run under 1.4? If so then we'll probably need to provide backports (if such things exist) for the java.util.concurrent stuff.