Kuali Rice Development
  1. Kuali Rice Development
  2. KULRICE-6426

Rice Dev: Initiator direct Inquiry from Document Search throwing HTTP 500 Error

    Details

    • Type: Bug Fix Bug Fix
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0.0-b6, 2.0
    • Component/s: Unit Testing
    • Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Rice Dev
    • Similar issues:
      KULRICE-5687Rice Dev: Direct Inquiry throwing Invalid path from all lookups
      KULRICE-5457Rice Dev: Workflow Statistics throws HTTP 500 Error
      KULRICE-5460Rice Dev: Action List Preferences Button Throws HTTP 500 Error
      KULRICE-6453Rice Dev: PeopleFlow Maintenance Screen throwing error on Direct Inquiry
      KULRICE-1235Doc Search throws error - missing key
      KULRICE-6698Initiator link on Document Search screen throws an error
      KULRICE-5463Rice Dev: Trying to open newly created Campus Maintenance eDoc from doc search throws error
      KULRICE-7325Direct Inquiries are failing with EBO error
      KULRICE-6086Rice Dev: Service Registry Entries Throwing Error on Click
      KULRICE-12666DocSearch Initiator Link HTTP 500 Error instance of a null PK has been incorrectly provided for this find operation
    • Rice Module:
      KEW
    • Application Requirement:
      Rice
    • KAI Review Status:
      Not Required
    • KTI Review Status:
      Not Required

      Description

      From Document Search, if you lookup an Initiator, then return a value (any), once back on the document search page if you click the direct inquiry icon (the open book graphic) you get the error below. The other direct inquiries all seem to be working though.

      HTTP Status 500 -
      
      type Exception report
      
      message
      
      description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
      
      exception
      
      java.lang.RuntimeException: All keys not given to lookup for bo class name org.kuali.rice.kim.api.identity.Person
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.form.InquiryForm.populatePKFieldValues(InquiryForm.java:239)
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.form.InquiryForm.populate(InquiryForm.java:118)
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.action.KualiRequestProcessor.processPopulate(KualiRequestProcessor.java:283)
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.action.KualiRequestProcessor.processFormActionAndForward(KualiRequestProcessor.java:208)
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.action.KualiRequestProcessor.strutsProcess(KualiRequestProcessor.java:202)
      	org.kuali.rice.kns.web.struts.action.KualiRequestProcessor.process(KualiRequestProcessor.java:89)
      	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
      	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:449)
      	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
      	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.UserPreferencesFilter.doFilter(UserPreferencesFilter.java:78)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.UserPreferencesFilter.doFilter(UserPreferencesFilter.java:62)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.UserLoginFilter.doFilter(UserLoginFilter.java:88)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.UserLoginFilter.doFilter(UserLoginFilter.java:76)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.BootstrapFilterChain.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:271)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.DummyLoginFilter.doFilter(DummyLoginFilter.java:96)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.DummyLoginFilter.doFilter(DummyLoginFilter.java:55)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.BootstrapFilterChain.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:264)
      	org.kuali.rice.kew.web.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:162)
      	org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)
      	org.kuali.rice.krad.web.filter.HideWebInfFilter.doFilter(HideWebInfFilter.java:69)
      note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.22 logs.
      
      Apache Tomcat/7.0.22

        Activity

        Hide
        Sona Sona (Inactive) added a comment -

        This has been fixed. I added principalName to altkeys.

        Show
        Sona Sona (Inactive) added a comment - This has been fixed. I added principalName to altkeys.
        Hide
        Matt Sargent added a comment -

        verified in Dev2 and things look good now. thanks!

        Show
        Matt Sargent added a comment - verified in Dev2 and things look good now. thanks!
        Hide
        Jessica Coltrin (Inactive) added a comment -

        Closing since these items are now in the release notes.

        Show
        Jessica Coltrin (Inactive) added a comment - Closing since these items are now in the release notes.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Sona Sona (Inactive)
            Reporter:
            Matt Sargent
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Structure Helper Panel