Committed the second set of changes with the wrong jira jira#
KULRICE-7484.It should have been KULRICE-6671. But it includes the following changes
1. Add property ajaxSubmit to ActionField. When set to true this will submit the form using Ajax instead of the browser submit. Will default to updating the page contents.
2. Add property preSubmitCall to ActionField. This will invoke script before the form is submitted. A boolean will be returned to indicate whether the form submission should continue.
3. Add property successCallback to AjaxActionField. This will be invoked for succesful ajax calls.
4. Add property errorCallback to AjaxActionField. This will be invoked for failed ajax calls.
5. In krad.ajax, do cleanup to have an ajaxSubmitForm and stantard submitForm (browser). Methods to do validation before hand.
6. Refactoring action parameters to not do script writing of hiddens, but to use new 'data' attributes. For ajax calls the data attributes will be picked up and added to the ajax data. For standard browser submits the data attributes will be picked up and added as hiddens