Type: Bug Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.1.3
Fix Version/s: 2.1.3
Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
Application Requirement:KC, Rice
KAI Review Status:Not Required
KTI Review Status:Not Required
Permission details are not being persisted when a new permission goes final.
- go to Permission lookup page
- 'create new'
- set doc description to anything
- Set Template Name to "Add Note / Attachment"
- Set Template Namespace to "KR-NS"
- Set Permission Namespace to "KR-NS"
- Set Permission Name to anything
- Set Permission Detail Values to "documentTypeName=TravelAccountMaintenanceDocument"
- Verify doc went final
- Find your new Permission using the Permission Lookup
- Note that the Permission Detail Values are blank
I then tried to edit the permission and set the details. Again, after the doc went final they were blank.
Verified on env8