Type: Bug Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.1.3
Fix Version/s: 2.1.3
Security Level: Public (Public: Anyone can view)
KULRICE-4566 Permission details can't be modified/created through KIM Permission screen KULRICE-12128 Error creating new Permission KULRICE-4805 DocumentTypePermissionServiceImpl seems to build permission details incorrectly KULRICE-6809 Permission lookup does not return value when adding permission to Role KULRICE-6157 Document the use of "PreRoute" in document-centric permission details lists KULRICE-12299 Unable to create new role with a permission OR create/edit a role with a responsibility KULRICE-2354 KIM Permission Service Test KULRICE-6320 Allow passing in null PermissionDetails when having to perform generic permission match KULRICE-3984 Cancel Document permission does not work KULRICE-10251 Maintain KRMS Agenda permission has confusing and unused permission detail
Application Requirement:KC, Rice
KAI Review Status:Not Required
KTI Review Status:Not Required
Permission details are not being persisted when a new permission goes final.
- go to Permission lookup page
- 'create new'
- set doc description to anything
- Set Template Name to "Add Note / Attachment"
- Set Template Namespace to "KR-NS"
- Set Permission Namespace to "KR-NS"
- Set Permission Name to anything
- Set Permission Detail Values to "documentTypeName=TravelAccountMaintenanceDocument"
- Verify doc went final
- Find your new Permission using the Permission Lookup
- Note that the Permission Detail Values are blank
I then tried to edit the permission and set the details. Again, after the doc went final they were blank.
Verified on env8