Assumption: Validations are done on the document when using the Super User Tab per
KULRICE-7840, but not when using the Super User Search Screen per other KULRICE items linked to the same KULRICE-7840.
Found a unique instance...
1. Submit an Asset Fabrication document with all required information.
2. Log in as the Fiscal Officer in the route log and Open the document from action list.
3. Remove a required field such as "account number' and save the document. (note document number)
4. Login as a user with permission to Administer routing for that doc type using the Super User Tab.
5. Open the document using a regular search and open the Super User Tab.
6. Enter an annotation and select "Approve Document"
7. Document routes to Final with missing required information. (Validations occur when selecting an individual user and "Take Select Action" but not for "Approve Document")
So far have only been able to reproduce on CAM related documents Asset Fabrication and Asset Transfer from Asset Payment lookup. Bug is not present for Transfer of Funds, Sub Account, Cost Source, or Item Type document tests.